JP Kiteboarding Goes to Colombia
JP Kiteboarding is going on a trip and we want you to join us. We will be going to Cartagena, Colombia and staying at Sunset Beach February 14th-21st! This trip is for kiters and non-kiters so make sure to invite your friends!
In addition to riding in some beautiful conditions we will also be planning some down-winders and kite adventures. For those who do not kite yet you will have lots of options from taking lessons, to spending time at the beach, experiencing the culture of this beautiful country, bonfires and much more all with a great group of people!
Included in the price is the following items:
- Ride to and from the airport
- Your room (we have it broken down by the day so you can stay as little or as long as you would like and by the type- more information on that below).
- Lunch with one non-alcoholic drink
- Dinner with one non-alcoholic drink
- Private Room- This is your own private room, you will NOT be sharing with anyone. It will be $87 a night.
- Semi-Private Room- This room is for you and one other person. You will each have your own bed. It will be $57 per person/per night.
- Shared Room- This room is for you and up to 3 other people (total of 4 people). You will have your own bed. It will be $47 per person/per night.
If you book now we are finding flights for around $241 ROUND TRIP!! These flights are found via Spirit Airlines. Make sure to book as soon as possible so that you can get the best price!
Things to Remember
- Passport and other forms of ID needed for travel (Remember this is an international flight)
- Kite Gear- If you have gear you can bring that with you, the conditions are normally 20 to 35 knots in February so plan accordingly. There is an option to rent gear from Sunset Beach Cartagena Kitesurf if needed. This rental is not included in the price.
- See about international calling/texting on your cell phone plan before hand so you can send all those awesome photos to friends and family! (Many companies will allow you to add onto your current plan for a prorated period for a small fee).
- Lots of smile because this is going to be a trip to remember!